EvacSLING, an infant sized, over-the-shoulder evacuation carrier, allows the wearer to be free and use of both of their hands during an evacuation. Easy to deploy and use, EvacSLING is especially useful in Mother/Baby units where newborn children may need to be evacuated quickly. EvacSLING is extra-compact, light-weight, easy to wear, and works effectively in tight stairwells and corridors or on fire escapes since the user maintains use of both hands.
It’s easy to wipe clean for infection control and provides a secure enclosure, making it easy to move those precious little ones to safety.
- Length (packed/deployed): 28”/34”
- Width (packed/deployed): 8”/8”
- Depth (packed/deployed): 2”/8”
- Padding: .5”
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Front-Facing Adjustable Straps
- Hi-Glo Strip for Easy Identification
- Hands-Free Evacuation
- Secure Enclosure
- Infection Control Wipe Clean
- For Use on Mother & Baby Units
- Wall-Mounted Storage Bag
- Quick & Simple to Use